ECEAP is a FREE Washington State preschool for low-income children.
ECEAP is a "whole-child," comprehensive, family-focused preschool program designed to help low-income children and their families succeed in school and life. The program services 3 and 4-year old children and their families with incomes at or below 110% of the federal poverty level.
ECEAP provides 3 components:
2) Health and Nutrition.
- A preschool experience geared to the individual child.
- Activities which build self-esteem, social and physical skills.
- An atmosphere which celebrates diversity.
- Small classes.
- Family-style meals for each class.
- Medical, dental, vision and hearing screenings.
- Health and nutrition education.
3) Family Support.
ECEAP classes are held at various sites throughout Spokane Valley. Children attend either in the morning or the afternoon (depending on the site) for 2 1/2 hours. Preschoolers are served breakfast in the morning and lunch during the afternoon session. There is NO cost to qualifying families; and all materials are provided. Contact one of the following school districts to learn more about the program or to apply.
- An opportunity to participate in groups or classes.
- Information and referrals to community agencies.
- A chance to grow personally, become empowered, and assume leadership roles.Central Valley School District
10304 E. 9th Avenue
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
East Valley School District
12325 E. Grace
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
West Valley School District
8818 E. Grace
Spokane Valley, 99212