(by Charles Schultz)
The following is said to be the philosophy of Charles Schultz.
(creator of the "Peanuts" comic strip)
You don't have to actually answer the questions—
Simply read the quiz statements, and you will get the point.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America Contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do?
None of us remember the headlines of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers.
They are the best in their fields.
But the applause dies.
Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Try another quiz:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with
The people who make a difference in your life
are not the ones with the most
They are the ones who