We focus on connecting you with the
services you need, and making sure your voice is heard by program
providers on a regional and state level.
We lead statewide outreach to low-income,
multi-ethnic and marginalized communities, through partnerships and
direct communication. We work with individuals like yourself in a
variety of innovative programs, to help you overcome barriers that stand
between you and your ability to reach your full potential.
With increased connection between people and their ecosystems, local communities over time become more self-sufficient, resilient and self-sustaining. A sustainable community provides for its members with:
- adequate and affordable shelter and healthcare;
- easily accessible and healthy food sources;
- a living wage and grassroots economic development;
- child care support and education available for all ages;
- community media;
- efforts to ensure a clean environment and alternative energy.
It appreciates diverse cultures and demographics, and uses differences to foster creative solutions to our common problems.
A sustainable community would be able to support itself during economic, health and environmental crises.Spokane Helpline:Community Living Connections
Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
email: CLCinformation@community-minded.org http://www.SpokaneHelpline.orgThis program helps
Seniors and people with disabilities can find the services they need to stay in their homes as long as possible.
All services are free and confidential.
- Home visits are provided when needed
- Help with assessment and paperwork
- Services include actual assistance, personal care assistance, mental health services, housing, assisted living, health insurance, Medicaid, transportation to meals and medical appointments, prepared meals or food assistance, caregiver support and relief, long-term care, assistive devices, legal support and advocacy, options counseling.
- Who can call? You can! Clients, guardians, advocates, caregivers, family members, neighbors, friends, health care providers, community partners and law enforcement...to find resources.
222 W. Mission, Ste 120
Spokane, WA 99201