(a program of Frontier Behavioral Health: Elder Services)
Care Cars is an escorted volunteer transportation service for seniors and disabled individuals who need assistance getting to essential medical appointments.
To be a Care Cars volunteer driver,
We offer our volunteers
- be 18 years, or older
- have a valid driver's license
- have a reliable vehicle
- have auto insurance
- be screened for compatibility
- agree to a criminal history background check
- have a good driving record
- receive orientation training in communication, community resources, aging, and disability issues
a flexible schedule and reimbursement for gas mileage.
For more information,
please contact Diane (509) 458-7450 x043008 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated By: PBreidt @ 05/03/2018 11:27am