Food Pantry, Clothing Ministry and Community Outreach
The mission of Serve Spokane is to express God 's love to our community by serving those in need in practical ways.
- Volunteers are needed to stock food shelves and prepare for distributions Tuesday - Friday, 9:30 - 11:30am
- Helpers are also needed to sort and hang clothing Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30 - 11:30.
- In addition, we need people to help our clients select food and clothing at our distributions on Tuesdays, 1 - 3pm, Thursdays, 1-4pm in July and August and the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month, 9-noon.
- Churches/Individuals/businesses/sports teams who will collect non-perishable food and clothing .
- Sponsors for Bite to Go weekend meals for insecure children at Evergreen Elementary School- 12.00 a month (144.00 a year) for 4 weekend meals throughout the school year.
Bite to Go Meals provided every weekend during the schoool year for food insecure kids in local schools.
July/August Summer Meal program
August - School supply/backpack giveaway
December - Community Christmas party
Last Updated By: Cathy @ 06/27/2017 6:56am