(formerly Hearth Homes)
naomi serves as the only long-term transitional housing shelter in Spokane Valley. In the past three years we have served over sixty families and helped reunify over 15 children.
We are working hard to fight homelessness in our Community by providing families a safe and supportive home where moms have the chance to learn life skills, participate in case management, and engage in positive relationship building. We strive to help women realize their highest potential and get them out of cycles of abuse, addiction, and poverty. We currently have 5 moms and their children living in 2 homes.
Mission Statement: Transforming the lives of Homeless women and their children through Christian Faith, Hope, and Love
Seeking Childcare and Transportation Volunteers:
- Volunteer a minimum of once a month or multiple times a week!
- Childcare: Shifts Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8:45 - 11:45 or 11:30 - 2:15.
- Playground/Yard Maintenance: Flexible shifts.
- Transportation: Shifts vary from time to time as needed
- Pantry Needs for Family Dinner Program: Canned Veggies (carrots/corn/baked beans), Canned Fruit, Canned Soup (at Least 6 of 1 kind), Sauces (Spaghetti, BBQ), Frozen Meats
- Cleaning Supplies: Clorox Wipes, Sponges, Pine Sol, All-Purpose, Soft Scrub
- House Items: Foil, Ziplocs (frozen & sandwich), Paper Towels, Tall Kitchen Trash Bags, Hand Soap, Dishwasher tablets, Laundry Soap( not commercial size)
- Bus Passes/Fred Meyer Gas Cards
- New toys for infants and toddlers
- Crafts for kids
Interested in being Involved?
- $25 Gift Cards for moms to purchase children's gifts specific to their interests
- Movie Tickets, New Pjs, New Books, New Movies, Infant Toys, Jewelry
- Group Donation: Christmas Stockings for Moms & Kiddos (6 moms & 11 Kiddos)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
call 509-926-6492 for more information
Check out our Facebook Page